Proposal to Lew Lew Energy
Presented to Lewis Buchanan
This proposal is based on brand consultation, design, art production, copywriting, revise and refresh website content.
- Brand consultation, development of mission, messaging, brand story, brand description and keywords
- Logos for Lew Lew Energy & Save Watar
- Slogan creation for Lew Lew Energy & Save Watar
- Website content revision, and refresh for Lew Lew Energy & Save Watar
Brand/Product Consultation & Research /Analysis:
- Brand Promise: A brand promise is the statement that you make to customers that identifies what they should expect for all interactions with your people, products, services and company. It is often associated with the company name and/or logo.
- Brand Story: A brand story is more than content and a narrative. The story goes beyond what’s written in the copy on a website, the text in a brochure or the presentation used to pitch to investors or customers. Your story isn’t just what you tell people, it’s also what they believe about you based on the signals your brand sends. The story is a complete picture made up of facts, feelings and interpretations, which means that part of your story isn’t even told by you.
- Brand Personality / Keywords: Brand personality is a set of human characteristics that are attributed to a brand name. A brand personality is something to which the consumer can relate, and an effective brand will increase its brand equity by having a consistent set of traits. This is the added-value that a brand gains, aside from its functional benefits. There are five main types of brand personalities: excitement, sincerity, ruggedness, competence and sophistication that are expressed in 8 to 10 keywords/phrases.
- Messaging/Positioning Statements: Copywriting to focus and refine copy/content, informed by the brand analysis. This is part of the overall copy/content work.
Development time for all brand consultation and analysis: Approximately 2 weeks depending on client participation and input
Logo Design Process/Timeline:
- Round 1: Initial rough design presentation of various graphic options: 2 weeks
- Round 2: Presentation of new designs if no candidate(s) are selected for refinement from Round 1: 1week
- Selection of finalist(s) for refinement, font selection, colors: 1 week
- Creation of logo master art saved in various file formats: 1 week
- Fee includes email signature creation, business card design and production
A simple and catchy phrase used with the logo informed by the brand analysis that encapsulates your mission making it more memorable, which, when used consistently, becomes an important component of its identification and image.
Development time: 2 weeks
Copy / Content Revision and Refresh:
Use existing website copy/content to edit and re-write as necessary. Present to client for approval, includes one round of revisions.
Brand Analysis, Consultation: $2500
Lew Lew Energy Logo: $2500
Save Watar Logo: $2500
Lew Lew Energy Slogan: $1500
Save Watar Slogan: $1500
Website Content Revision & Refresh: $3750